Shop By Category
Search by Keyword
Your Ultimate New Jersey Bar Mitzvah Resource for Bar Mitzvah Planning!
Mazel Tov! Your Bar Mitzvah boy has studied hard and now it's time to celebrate! From the introductions, to the Motzi, to the candle lighting, our Bar Mitzvah vendors will guide you, your guests and the guest of honor through his Bar Mitzvah rite of passage in style! Find quality Bar Mitzvah related content, ideas and links below to help make your Bar Mitzvah a huge success!
Call now for a FREE consultation to plan your Bar Mitzvah!
Call 732-262-3037 today or contact us on the form below. Please include the date, place & time of your Bar Mitzvah.
BestWeddingNJ.com guarantees you will have a Bar Mitzvah to remember! Please contact us if you need a Rabbi to perform your Bar Mitzvah!
Bar Mitzvah Invitations
Make a great first impression! So you're having a Bar Mitzvah! Mazel tov! You are cordially invited to make your Bar Mitzvah event a memorable occasion with contemporary bar mitzvah invitations! The importance of bar mitzvah invitations is often underestimated. It is the first impression your bar mitzvah guests have of the tone, style and theme of your bar mitzvah. Therefore, invite all your guests in style!
By Invitation only! A successful bar mitzvah begins with an invitation! Make an impact and build enthusiasm with our bar mitzvah invitation designer's superior collection of personalized bar mitzvah invitations!
Call now for a FREE consultation to personalize your one of a kind Bar Mitzvah invitations!
One of the items that people spend hours preparing for is the Bar Mitzvah invitation. Create the perfect Bar Mitzvah invitation today with dozens of examples to choose from!
Call 732-262-3037 today or contact us on the form above.
Looking for the Ultimate Bar Mitzvah DJ?
Welcome to where the fun gets started! Is your heart set on having the greatest time of your life? Make your Bar Mitzvah party exhilerating and one-of-a-kind with our Professional DJs providing quality DJ entertainment at affordable prices. Since your Bar Mitzvah is one of the most important days in your life, one of your questions will be, "Which DJ will I trust to entertain my guests?" At BestWeddingNJ.com, you work with Top Notch professional New Jersey DJs!
Do you want a Bar Mitzvah party that your guests will remember? Our DJs specialize in Bar Mitzvahs!
Our DJ Music and interaction are all geared to keep a mix of adults and kids all entertained!
Call now for a FREE consultation and reserve your Bar Mitzvah DJs today! Contact us on the form above.
Since no two clients or bar mitzvahs are exactly alike, we will give you an accurate quote based on your individual situation. Light Show packages, Plasma Screens & Dancers are also available for your bar mitzvah!
Looking for the Ultimate Bar Mitzvah Photographer?
Smile! Our photographers have been capturing special Bar Mitzvah moments for years! Our professional and talented team of photographers take pride in their work. Our photographers take quality photographs and portraits, and offer many types of unique photo touches when designing your Bar Mitzvah album. All types of photography are available: traditional, contemporary and photojournalistic styles. Our photographers can customize a bar mitzvah package for your specific needs to capture the magic of your special event!
Picture Perfect Bar Mitzvah Memories!
You create the bar mitzvah memories and we will be there to capture them! Our photographers will give you their undivided attention so you feel comfortable. If you desire special shots in your bar mitzvah photos wishlist, our photographers will gladly incorporate your creative ideas. Whether you are having a simple affair or an elaborate one, our photographers have the perfectly priced bar mitzvah photography package for you!
Book your Photographer & Videographer here today!
Make sure to book your photographers & videographers ahead of time to make sure that they are available on your son’s Bar Mitzvah date. Come away from your Bar Mitzvah celebration with a great video and superb collection of photos!
Spend your money wisely, and allow our top photographers handle all of your bar mitzvah photography and video needs.
Call now for a FREE consultation to personalize your Bar Mitzvah event! Contact us on the form above. Since no two clients or bar mitzvahs are exactly alike, we will give you an accurate quote based on your individual situation.
Looking for a Photo Booth for your Bar Mitzvah?
Do you want to make a big hit at your Bar Mitzvah? Create a memorable photo booth experience! Our premier photo booth rental company can rent you a digital Photo booth that will add Extra FUN for your guests! On your special Bar Mitzvah day, celebrate with style! Entertain your guests with a photo booth complete with digital technology for fabulous photo booth photos. Having a photo booth adds a truly unique opportunity for guests of any age. A photo booth is great fun for a Bar Mitzvah event!
Arcade Games (Arctic Thunder, Golden Tee Golf),
Table Games (Ping Pong, Basketball, Air Hockey, Foosball)
Casino tables (Poker, Blackjack)
Tattoos (Air brush, Henna)
Green Screen Photography
Flip Book Booths
The Perfect Bar Mitzvah Favor . . . Photo Booth Party Favor Photos!
Our typical photo booth rental package includes:
- 4 hours or more of Photobooth Fun
- On-site Photo Booth Specialist
- Deliver, Set-up & Removal of photobooth
- Unlimited 4-Pose B/W or Color Photo Strips
- Save your Bar Mitzvah memories! FREE Scrapbook Albums provide you with an immediate keepsake!
- Optional Logo on each photo strip
- Plus you can save all of your photo booth photos to CD!
Call now to reserve your Photo Booth Rental today. Call 732-262-3037 or contact us on the form above.
Looking for the Ultimate Bar Mitzvah Balloons & Centerpieces?
Come make your Bar Mitzvah balloon decorations a reality! Book your Balloonist here today!
Bar Mitzvah balloon decorations and balloon arches can match any color scheme or theme. Balloons make colorful table centerpieces that can be made to float above your guests to allow everyone to see each other. Contact us now on the form above!
Looking for the Ultimate Bar Mitzvah Cake that your guests will remember?
Let them eat cake! Let our cake designer create a custom Bar Mitzvah cake for your son on his special Bar Mitzvah day! Whether you're looking for a simple cake or a detailed theme cake, we are happy to work with you on your particular Bar Mitzvah theme. Contact us now on the form above!
Make your Bar Mitzvah a success with these helpful Bar Mitzvah Tips:
- Make lists of things to do, things to buy, people to call, things to bring to the synagogue, things to bring to the New Jersey bar mitzvah party, people to honor, etc.
- One of the best lists you can make is of people to photograph. Prepare a bar mitzvah list of all the shots and tables you want photographed. Give it to the bar mitzvah NJ photographer before the party. Bring 2 extra copies to the event. Assign someone to check off the completed photographs and someone to round up the participants of the next shot.
- At the Bar Mitzvah meal, make sure the caterer is prepared for any vegetarians or special diets. Many guests are sensitive to sugar and caffeine. Make sure that the caterer can provide diet cola as well as a caffeine-free, low calorie drink.
- Arrange your bar mitzvah seating plan so that your senior guests are as far from the music and loudspeakers as possible.
- If your affair is less formal, consider doing without assigned seating. Since a significant number of no-shows is universal, you can tell the caterer to prepare for 90% to 95% of the people who responded that they were coming.
- You can arrange with the florist to reuse the flowers by moving them from wherever you have your New Jersey bar mitzvah ceremony to where the bar mitzvah NJ party is or even onto the tables.
New Jersey Bar Mitzvah Vendors
Finding the perfect NJ Bar Mitzvah vendors for the upcoming bar mitzvah can be daunting. Here are some vendor tips:
- Looking for guarantees and flexibility. You want to have backup plans provided by a NJ bar mitzvah vendor in case of emergency - equipment failure, unforeseen disaster, etc. You might even want to include a clause leaving them liable for negligence or misconduct - an honest vendor would be open to that.
- Make sure you fully know and understand your refund policies, because you don't want to be caught up in some kind of loophole about semantics and miniscule details. Equipment failure for a bar mitzvah NJ DJ or band can warrant a full refund, if it's explicitly stated in the contract. You can even create small fines or a deduction for music played that was on your "do not play" list. Make sure all of this is hashed out right at the start.
- A few details that need to be included with any contract for a vendor will be the date of the Bar Mitzvah NJ party, including the day of the week, the time the vendor is required to arrive and what times following they are needed until, and the day and time any necessary items should be delivered beforehand. Make sure not only that you can contact them, but that they can contact you should some sort of emergency arise and new plans need to be made at the last minute.
- Keep all of the receipts of the purchases you make. This isn't only for financial purposes, but the receipts can also serve as de facto contracts for bar mitzvah favors, bar mitzvah invitations, etc. Receipts should include the bar mitzvah party's date, when the items will be ready and delivered or picked up, the description of the item, price and payment details, and any other notes on what that price includes or doesn't include.
FREE Sample Bar Mitzvah Speech
Here is an example of a Bar Mitzvah speech to assist you in preparing your own Bar Mitzvah speech:
The prophet Kohelet (in actuality, Shlomo HaMelech - King Solomon) wrote in Chapter 3, verse 1 of the Book of Kohelet which we recently read on Sukos:
''Lakol z'man, V'Eit lchol Chayfyetz Tachat HaShomayim'' (''To everything there is a season and a time to every purpose under the heavens '')
The commentaries explain that King Solomon's point is that G-d rules the universe and G-d decides the proper time for each and every event. The midrash in Koheleth Rabbah 3:1
states that "'There was a time for Noah to enter the ark? and a time for him to leave?''
Certainly G-d created the Flood and G-d planned for the destruction of the generation of the Flood as well as the means for the survival of Noah and his family. This is implicit in the ''Lecha Dodi'' prayer which is recited on Friday nights to welcome the Shabbat when Rabbi Shlomo HaLevi wrote:
''Sof Ma'aseh B'Machshava Techilah''
G-d planned Shabbat at the very beginning even though it came at the end of creation.
Likewise G-d planned for Noah to go onto the ark so that humanity should have a fresh start and put aside the wickedness of the generation of the flood.
Pirkei Avot (Ethics of the Fathers) continues at the beginning of the 4th chapter with the aphorisms of Ben Zoma:
Ben Zoma omar:
Eizehu chacham? Halomed mikol odom.
Eizehu gibor? Hakovesh et yitzro.
Eizehu ashir? Hasome'ach b'chelko.
Eizehu mechubod? Hamechabed et haberuyot.
Who is a wise man? He who learns from every person.
Who is a strong man? He who conquers his passion.
Who is a rich man? He who is happy with his lot in life.
Who is honored? He who honors others.
On this day of my Bar Mitzvah celebration, I pray to G-d that I be a living example of the wisdom of Ben Zoma by fulfilling my obligations to both G-d and man and especially to the Jewish nation which I join today as a full fledged member and also to my parents and family whom I love and cherish so dearly.
I want to thank all who came from far and near to celebrate with me and my family.
I want to thank my brothers and sisters ....
I want to thank my parents who support me in so many ways, ....
Expounding on the theme that there is ''a time to every purpose under the heavens'', the Book of Koheleth continues with:
Eit lifrotz v'eit livnnot,
Eit livkot v'eit lischok,
Eit sefode v'eit recode.
''A time to destroy and a time to build,
A time to cry and a time to laugh,
A time to mourn and a time to rejoice''
This is indeed an occasion to rejoice and my family and I invite everyone to join the dancing. And thank you all for coming!
The First Bar Mitzvah
Here's a Jewish trivia question: Who was the first person to have a Bar Mitzvah?
Here's three possible answers:
1) Abraham - The first person to begin observing some of the mitzvot was "the first Jew," Abraham. However, he was older than age 13 when he started, so...
2) Isaac was the first person who was "Jewish" upon reaching age 13. The Torah writes, "And Abraham made a great party on the day" (Genesis 21:8), which the Midrash explains was a celebration for Isaac becoming Bar Mitzvah.
3) Mount Sinai - Only when the Torah was given at Mount Sinai did Jews became truly obligated to observe the mitzvot. Therefore, the Sinai experience was actually a mass Bar/Bat Mitzvah of the entire Jewish people.
Your Ultimate Bar Mitzvah Resource for New Jersey Bar Mitzvah Planning!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Mon - Sun 9am-8pm
Get Wedding Tips to Make Your Day Special! Sign Up for your FREE Newsletter now!
Read our Testimonials!
"Thank you so much for truly making our New Jersey wedding ceremony truly a dream come true!! It was so beautiful and touched so many!! We have a lot to thank you for! You are truly a special person! - Chris & Nicole Marra