You now have the wedding basics covered! But check out these must-have New Jersey wedding ideas that will have a "wow" impact on your guests:
1. Mood Lighting - Give your venue space a romantic ambiance with led lighting, string lights, lanterns, or candles.
2. Comfy Lounge - Not everyone likes to dance, so create a home away from home away outside the tunes complete with couches, chairs, pillows, blankets, and maybe a fire.
3. Beverage Display - Nothing's sweeter than a signature drink at your designated dressed up station.
4. Entertainment - Now, this doesn't mean merely a DJ or band. Consider adding extras like a Mexican mariachi band, dancers, celebrity impersonators, and magicians or a caricaturist.
5. Photo Booth - Not only will guests pose with props at least once during the night but also will be able to take home their snapshots as favors. It's great for mingling!
6. Late Night Snacks - Order in your favorite local fares, like pizza or bagels so no bellies are left hungry and send them home with the morning newspaper.
Leave a Comment:
America's Wedding Store!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Mon - Sun 9am-8pm
Get Wedding Tips to Make Your Day Special! Sign Up for your FREE Newsletter now!