Money Saving Wedding Planning
How to Save Money When Planning Your Wedding
Good News for Budgeting Brides!
The most important thing when planning an inexpensive wedding is to get your priorities straight. If you have always dreamed of arriving at the church in a horse drawn carriage you might not want to compromise on that expense however; be sure to compromise and save elsewhere.
Cheap Wedding Tips
There are some amazing sounding deals to be had where some NJ wedding companies are doing an "all inclusive" wedding package however; the fixed price package wedding can have a number of pitfalls and here are some things to look out for, apart from the quality of the food!
Be a Budget Bride!
Cheap Wedding Ideas for the Bride & Groom that want to save money:
1. Save the Date Cards
2. Wedding Ceremony Program Cards
3. Personalized Anything!
4. A Rehearsal Dinner.
5. The most expensive dinner menu items.
6. Too many appetizers and desserts.
7. A Master of Ceremonies.
8. Fireworks. You need a spend an awful lot of money to get a good display.
9. A special quill pen for signing the register.
10. A wedding outfit for your pet.
People - especially us women - love weddings and enjoy helping, so if you have friends or family with skills (flower arranging, cake making) be sure to ask them to help - perhaps instead of a wedding present - but remember it is their time that is the gift - make sure to offer to pay for materials. The more you and your friends can do without calling in the wedding professionals, the more money you will save!
Here are 5 money saving tips to cut costs on your wedding reception:1. Trim down your guest list. This will slash your catering costs, invitations and the number of centerpieces.
2. Book off-peak season and save thousands!
3. Hold your ceremony and reception in one location. This will cut travel time for vendors you pay by the hour.
4. Skip the Saturday wedding. Thursday night can be chic!
Here are 4 cheap wedding tips for an inexpensive wedding flower budget:1. Use more greenery than flowers.
2. Swap out costly flowers - did you know peonies can be five times more expensive than roses?
3. Stick to just one or two kinds of flowers.
4. Buy flowers that are in season. Include non-florals, like lanterns, white pumpkins, tall vases filled with apples, floating candles, etc.
Money-Saving Wedding Cake Tips!
1. Make your wedding cake the favors!
2. Give one favor to each couple.
3. Have your wedding favors double as escort cards.
Planning a Wedding in New Jersey?
So you’ve got the ring, you’ve thrown the engagement party; it’s now time to set your wedding date and actually start planning your wedding. When planning a New Jersey wedding, you’ll look for inspiration and suggestions along the way. That’s where BestWeddingNJ.com comes in! Discuss your personal New Jersey wedding style with Reverend Diane, a FREE service available at BestWeddingNJ.com. Just contact us and she will answer any question concerning your New Jersey wedding planning and New Jersey wedding ceremony.
Getting married is one of the great joys of life. May you begin a lifetime of love and happiness!
Come visit BestWeddingNJ.com's online Wedding Boutique! - America’s Wedding and Bridal Accessories Store!
Discover our Unique, Top Quality Wedding Products at Affordable Prices. We have everything you need in one place at Our Wedding Store. We offer hundreds of quality wedding items to make your wedding a great success! When it comes to wedding products, we have the ultimate selection!
Best Cheap Wedding Ideas: We offer tips for Inexpensive Weddings for brides and affordable services; beautifully customized Wedding Ceremonies, Wedding Services, NJ Wedding Officiants, Wedding Music, NJ Wedding Photography, NJ Wedding Video, Tuxedos, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Horse & Carriages, Limousines, Tent Rentals, Ice Sculptures, Chocolate Fountains, White Dove Release and much more! FREE wedding planner, wedding vows & articles! If you are planning the Ultimate Wedding of your dreams, you have come to the right place!
America's Wedding Store!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Get Wedding Tips to Make Your Day Special! Sign Up for your FREE Newsletter now!