Your Ultimate New Jersey Wedding Venues!
Elegant. Beautiful. Memorable. Deciding on a perfect venue is the first thing to do when planning your wedding. Are you looking for distinctive wedding venues in New Jersey? Come take a look at our favorite places to get married. View romantic New Jersey wedding venues by clicking on the following link: New Jersey Wedding Venues
You are ready to say, "I do!"
You are in love and have found the right person to marry, but who's going to pronounce you "husband and wife?" At BestWeddingNJ.com, our professional Wedding Officiants are committed to making your special wedding ceremony a day to remember!
Click here for our New Jersey Wedding Officiants and Our Rave Reviews!
How to Select Wedding Venues - Questions to Ask
Ask about the size and particulars of the New Jersey wedding venue
Can the New Jersey wedding venue comfortably accommodate the size wedding and number of guests you are planning?
- Does the venue have handicap access?
- Does the wedding venue have air conditioning?
- Does the venue have a room available for the bride to use during the reception to change clothes and do her bridal hair & makeup?
- Can you have your wedding ceremony in your New Jersey wedding venue?
- What is the cost for setting up the venue's ceremony seating?
- Ask for references and call them.
Ask about your wedding date
- Is the New Jersey wedding venue of your choice available?
- Ask if there are any other events, ceremonies or weddings booked for that day.
Ask about the decor of the venue
If you haven’t seen the wedding venue already, ask to see pictures of the venue as it would be set up for a wedding.
Make sure that if there are certain decorations that you see and like, that they will still be available on your wedding date.
Ask if the venue is doing any remodeling or redecorating from now until your wedding day. You don't want construction going on during your reception.
Ask about the number of hours
- Most wedding receptions last between 5-7 hours at venues.
- Ask how many hours you will have for your wedding reception. Some wedding venues in New Jersey will give you four hours and charge you for every additional hour.
Ask about Money
- How much is the total rental fee for the venue?
- Ask the wedding venue specifically, what does the price include?
- Ask about the deposit, how much and when the balance is due?
Ask about any extra charges
- What about linens and glassware, are they included?
- Is there a cake cutting fee?
Ask About Alcohol and Bar Service
- Does the New Jersey wedding venue provide the alcohol and bar service or do you bring your own alcohol?
- Does the venue supply the bartenders or do you hire them?
- Are there any restrictions about the type or quantity of alcohol to be served at the venue?
- Does the wedding venue require a cash bar or is an open bar an option?
Ask About Entertainment
- Make sure the dance floor is big enough to accommodate your wedding guests.
- Ask the banquet manager to show you where the band or your New Jersey DJ would set up their equipment.
- Make sure the venue can accommodate them adequately.
Ask about parking at the New Jersey wedding venues
- Is it readily available?
- Do you need to hire a parking attendant or valet? Are there any events at the venue that will make parking difficult for your limousine and wedding guests?
Ask about overnight accommodations
- Ask if the wedding venues in New Jersey if they have overnight accommodations for your out-of-town guests.
- If it is a hotel, can you reserve a block of rooms at a discount?
Ask about a wedding coordinator
- Some wedding venues in New Jersey have a Wedding Day Coordinator on staff and at no extra charge. The role of the Wedding Day Coordinator is to make sure that everything runs smoothly for your wedding day!
Looking for Wedding Venues in New Jersey? Come take a look at our favorite New Jersey wedding venues by clicking here New Jersey Wedding Venues
Come visit BestWeddingNJ.com's online Wedding Boutique! - America’s Wedding and Bridal Accessories Store!
Discover our Unique, Top Quality Wedding Products at Affordable Prices. We have everything you need in one place at Our Wedding Store. We offer hundreds of quality wedding items to make your wedding a great success! When it comes to wedding products, we have the ultimate selection!
New Jersey Wedding Venues - We offer beautifully Customized New Jersey beach Wedding Ceremonies and Affordable NJ Wedding Services, Wedding Officiants, Wedding Music, Wedding Photography & Wedding Video, Tuxedos, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Wedding Carriages, Limousines, Tent Rentals, Ice Sculpture, Chocolate Fountains, White Dove Release and so much more! FREE wedding planner, wedding vows & articles! If you are planning the Ultimate New Jersey Wedding of your dreams, you have come to the right place!