Your Ultimate NJ Reception Halls!
Elegant. Beautiful. Memorable. Looking for distinctive NJ reception halls for your wedding reception? Come take a look at our favorite wedding reception halls in NJ by clicking on the following link - NJ Reception Halls - Selecting a site for New Jersey wedding reception is the first thing to do when planning your wedding.
Scroll down for Tips on booking your wedding reception!
You are ready to say, "I do!"
You are in love and have found the right person to marry, but who's going to pronounce you "husband and wife?" At BestWeddingNJ.com, our New Jersey Wedding Officiants are committed to making your special ceremony a day to remember!
Click here for New Jersey Wedding Officiants and Testimonials!
The Ultimate Wedding Music for your NJ Reception!
Welcome to the Ultimate in NJ Wedding Reception Entertainment!
Come discover our professional wedding musicians: Top New Jersey Wedding Bands, NJ Wedding DJs, Jazz Bands, Steel Drum Bands, Pianists, Harpists, Classical Ensembles, Bagpipers, Mariachi Bands and more, which will turn your special day into a Once-in-a-Lifetime event! If you are looking to hire the finest live wedding entertainment for your NJ wedding reception, you will find that we have what you need.
CLICK on this link - Wedding Entertainment - to find entertainment for wedding reception today!
Questions to Ask NJ Reception Halls
Ask about the size and particulars of the NJ reception hall facility
- Can the NJ reception hall comfortably accommodate the size wedding and number of guests you are planning?
- Does the reception hall have handicap access?
- Does the reception hall have air conditioning?
- Does the reception hall have a room available for the bride to use during the reception to change clothes and freshen up?
- Can you have your wedding ceremony in their NJ wedding reception hall?
- What is the cost for setting up the wedding ceremony seating?
- Ask for references and call them.
Ask about your wedding date
- Is it available?
- Ask if there are any other events or weddings booked for that day
Ask about the decor of the NJ reception hall
- If you haven’t seen the NJ wedding reception hall already, ask to see pictures of the facility as it would be set up for a wedding.
- Make sure that if there are certain decorations that you see and like, that they will still be available on your wedding date.
- Ask if the hall is doing any remodelling or redecorating from now until your wedding day. You don't want construction going on during your reception.
Ask about the number of hours
- Most receptions last between 5-7 hours.
- Ask how many hours you will have for your reception. Some NJ wedding reception halls will give you four hours and charge you for every additional hour.
Ask about Money
- How much is the total rental fee for the hall?
- And specifically, what does the price include?
- Ask about the deposit, how much and when is the balance due?
Ask about any extra charges
- What about linens and glassware are they included?
- Is there a cake cutting fee?
Ask about the food
- If the NJ reception hall is a hotel or restaurant and will provide the food for the wedding, make sure that you’ve had an opportunity to sample the food, talk about menu choices, and also how they present their food.
- Ask to see samples of the dinnerware. Most caterers include all the dinnerware in their price, yet they may have special dinnerware at an additional cost.
- Service is important when choosing your caterer. Be sure to ask about the ratio of servers to guests. A good rule of thumb is to have one server for every 8-10 guests.
You should include a meal for your DJ or Band, photographer or Wedding Day Coordinator When determining a final head count. You can most likely separate them from your total guest head count because your caterer will usually charge you less for "vendor" meals.
Be sure to ask your caterer to arrange a special place for your vendors to eat "away" from your guests.
You might want to request a "leftover basket" it makes for a great late night snack.
Ask your NJ reception hall caterer about whether or not they have quotas or not. See if they charge more or less depending on your final head count.
- If you choose a location that requires an outside caterer, ask if you’re required to choose from their approved list or can you choose any caterer?
Ask about alcohol and bar service
- Does the NJ reception hall provide the alcohol and bar service or do you bring your own alcohol?
- Does the hall supply the bartenders or do you hire them?
- Are there any restrictions about the type or quantity of alcohol to be served?
- Does the reception hall require a cash bar or is an open bar an option?
Ask about entertainment
- Make sure the dance floor is big enough to accommodate your guests.
- Ask the facility manager to show you where the band or DJ would set up their equipment.
- Make sure the hall can accommodate them adequately.
Ask about parking
- Is it readily available?
- Do you need to hire a parking attendant or valet? Are there any events that will make parking difficult for your guests?
Ask about overnight accommodations
- Ask if they have overnight accommodations for your out-of-town guests.
- If it is a hotel, can you reserve a block of rooms at a discount?
Ask about a wedding coordinator
- Some NJ reception halls have a Wedding Day Coordinator on staff and at no extra charge. The role of the Wedding Day Coordinator is to make sure that everything runs smoothly for your wedding day!
Looking for NJ Reception Halls? Come take a look at our favorite NJ reception halls by clicking here: NJ Reception Halls
Come visit BestWeddingNJ.com's online Wedding Boutique! - America’s Wedding and Bridal Accessories Store!
Discover our Unique, Top Quality Wedding Products at Affordable Prices. We have everything you need in one place at Our Wedding Store. We offer hundreds of quality wedding items to make your wedding a great success! When it comes to wedding products, we have the ultimate selection!
Best Wedding Places to get married in NJ - We offer beautifully Customized New Jersey beach Wedding Ceremonies and Affordable NJ Wedding Services, Wedding Officiants, Wedding Music, Wedding Photography & Wedding Video, Tuxedos, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Wedding Carriages, Limousines, Tent Rentals, Ice Sculpture, Chocolate Fountains, White Dove Release and so much more! FREE wedding planner, wedding vows & articles! If you are planning the Ultimate New Jersey Wedding of your dreams, you have come to the right place!