Shop By Category
Search by Keyword
Your Ultimate New Jersey Wedding Hair & Bridal Makeup!
Look Stunning with the perfect wedding hair & bridal makeup NJ artistry on your wedding day! Welcome to BestWeddingNJ.com, where your fantasy becomes reality! Congratulations on your upcoming New Jersey wedding! You have dreamed of this day since you were just a little girl.
This is YOUR Special Day to be the Star so live like a celebrity! On your wedding day you deserve extra special bridal pampering! At BestWeddingNJ.com, our personal wedding hair & bridal makeup NJ specialists are ready to make sure that your bridal makeup and wedding hair is flawless and picture perfect!
- Personal & Customized Bridal Beauty Services.
- Long lasting, flawless results using Airbrush & Traditional Makeup.
- Experienced in video & photography makeup.
- Beauty Consultation & Trial for the Bride included in your Bridal Package
- On-site & Private Studio Appointments.
Call now for a FREE consultation to personalize your NJ wedding hair & bridal makeup!
Call 732-262-3037 today or contact us on the form below:
Testimonial - "I just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful job that you and your staff did! It went far beyond my expectations. EVERYONE loved your work. Finding you was probably the best choice that I made for my entire wedding. You were so nice, professional, and caring. If I EVER need anything like this again or know anyone that does in that area, I will definitely contact you again." - Lana G.
Bridal Makeup NJ and Wedding Hair NJ Services
• Skin Analysis Test (remember . . . beautiful skin leads
to awesome makeup!!!)
• Trial Bridal Makeup application
• Mini Facial
• Customized Skin regime to get your "wedding day skin"
• Final Bridal Makeup NJ Trial
• Wedding Day Bridal Makeup
• Free gift of Lip Color
• 6 Week Follow up Skin analysis
• Trial Wedding Hair NJ consultation & Design (with
• Wedding Day Hair
• Skin Analysis Test
• Men's mini facial
• Wedding Day cover-up bridal makeup
At BestWeddingNJ.com our fully-trained professional wedding hair & bridal makeup NJ artists team is qualified and experienced in Wedding Hair Styles and Bridal Makeup Artistry. Our affordable wedding hair & bridal makeup team is a mobile bridal makeup NJ service that will be with you on-location. You can either choose Bridal Hairstyling or Bridal Makeup, or like most brides, a combined package of both.
Our NJ Bridal Makeup Artists specialize in skin care, light and photo responsive makeup and hair for all occasions. So if you're a bride-to-be or just in need of some diva-lishous bridal pampering, you have come to the right place!
BestWeddingNJ.com's hair and wedding makeup NJ specialists can bring out the natural beauty in each individual. You can choose from elegant wedding hair NJ updos or other fabulous wedding hair styles. Our bridal makeup NJ style is soft, modern and elegant. Using cutting-edge technology in makeup application and products, our meticulous bridal makeup artist NJ custom blends foundation to match your skin flawlessly and choose the right color palette to create beautiful, polished makeup that is perfection in person as well as on camera. Allow top hair and bridal makeup NJ artists to share their impeccable bridal makeup expertise with you and help you achieve your perfect look!
Bridal Makeup Tips
How important is your wedding day bridal makeup? This is your day to shine! You will enjoy your wedding album for years to come, and you want to be sure you LOVE the way you look. A bridal makeup artist understands the subtleties of photographic makeup. You don't necessarily have to wear a lot of makeup. It's how it's applied that is critical.
Consider using a professional NJ bridal makeup artist. Our NJ Bridal makeup artists are trained to understand camera lighting and angles, and how to accentuate your BEST features and minimize others. Nevertheless, always do a wedding makeup "test run" before the big day!
- When it comes to doing your wedding makeup, don't fall victim to the saying "more is better." Use the same shades of makeup that you normally wear and don't make any radical changes to your looks. Remember, you want to ENHANCE your looks with bridal makeup . . . not cover them up!
- Your New Jersey wedding day is one day when you want to keep your face shine to an absolute minimum, especially since you're going to be photographed in your wedding makeup all day long. Be sure to keep a powder compact (not loose powder, which could spill onto your dress) nearby throughout the day, either in your own purse or with a bridesmaid. Make sure you tell your professional NJ bridal makeup artist to ONLY use photography makeup (matt look). Other makeup may cause reflections from the flash on indoor shoots.
- Moisturize your skin before applying your bridal makeup.
Love to be tan? Don't over do it. It looks artificial and harsh in photos.
- Choose a lightweight makeup foundation. Foundation should feel like skin. Powder foundations are the best because they are easy to apply and ideal for makeup touch ups.
- For your cheeks, layer a natural color blush first, and then make it pop with a brighter color on the top.
Come visit BestWeddingNJ.com's online Wedding Boutique! - America’s Wedding and Bridal Accessories Store!
Discover our Unique, Top Quality Wedding Products at Affordable Prices. We have everything you need in one place at Our Wedding Store. We offer hundreds of quality wedding items to make your wedding a great success! When it comes to wedding products, we have the ultimate selection!
More Wedding Makeup NJ Tips
When using a highlighter, only apply to the areas needed like your cheekbones and not all over your face. You want to avoid looking unnatural, shiny and oily in the pictures.
Contouring your face with a darker foundation or deeper natural blush will look more natural than a bronzer that shimmers for wedding makeup.
For your eyes, use various shades of sheer matte shadows to add definition. Soft shimmering shadows are fine but be careful to keep it only on the lid. Choose a matte finish for the crease and the under brow area to avoid the reflection of the light creating a bright spot above the eyes in photographs. Also choose deeper or brighter colors for strong lighting. Soft lighting and daytime lighting requires less intense colors for bridal makeup.
Add a hint of liner and make sure to smudge it for a soft and natural look. To make your eyes stand out and look bigger, curl your eyelashes before applying your mascara.
If you choose to wear fake eyelashes, you may want to try them before the wedding day.
It is not recommended to use mascara on your bottom lashes if you cry easily. If you still want to, use a soft brown so it will not cast shadows under the eyes.
For long lasting lipstick, line lips as well as the entire mouth, apply the lipstick, blot your lips, and apply lipstick again. Then add a little gloss just in the center. Avoid long-wearing lipstick, which has the tendency to dry out your lips.
Avoid dark liner, extremely glossy lip, shimmer or bright shadows, foundation and powder that are too pale for bridal makeup.
Blend, blend, and blend for a natural, flawless wedding makeup NJ look.
Get plenty of sleep! Sleep helps the skin look its best!
There are no set rules in bridal makeup. Whether you choose green or blue eyeshadow, or a red or natural tone lipstick, what truly matters is that your bridal makeup makes YOU happy. For Happy Brides are Beautiful Brides!
Best New Jersey Weddings!
We offer beautifully Customized NJ Wedding Ceremonies and Affordable NJ Wedding Services, Wedding Music, Wedding Photography & Wedding Video, Tuxedos, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Limousines, Ice Sculptures, Chocolate Fountains, and so much more! FREE wedding planner, wedding vows & articles! If you are planning the Ultimate New Jersey Wedding of your dreams, you have come to the right place!
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Get Wedding Tips to Make Your Day Special! Sign Up for your FREE Newsletter now!
Read our Testimonials!
"Thank you so much for truly making our New Jersey wedding ceremony truly a dream come true!! It was so beautiful and touched so many!! We have a lot to thank you for! You are truly a special person! - Chris & Nicole Marra