Shop By Category
Search by Keyword
Your Last-Minute Wedding Day Checklist
Pack a Wedding Day Checklist!
Make certain you're one hundred percent on top of everything and be prepared. Here’s a wedding day checklist of things every bride should have on hand for her wedding. Although you may not need all of the items listed on the wedding day checklist below, be on the safe side. Pack a "beauty bag" emergency pouch to bring with you on your big day!
Wedding Day Checklist for the Groom: Show up. Remember to bring along shaving cream & razor, comb, cologne, deodorant, mints, and other necessities. Bring the wedding rings!
Come visit BestWeddingNJ.com's online Wedding Boutique! - America’s Wedding and Bridal Accessories Store!
Discover our Unique, Top Quality Wedding Products at Affordable Prices. We have everything you need in one place at Our Wedding Store. We offer hundreds of quality wedding items to make your wedding a great success! When it comes to wedding products, we have the ultimate selection!
Wedding Planning Checklist
- Check in with your vendors - Confirm arrangements with your pros and make sure they all have exact directions and a contact person's cell phone number.
- Prepare final payments - Pay your vendors ahead of time so you don't have to try to remember what is owed to whom on your wedding day.
- Have an "insurance policy" - When your vendors collect your final payments, have each of them sign a note indicating he or she has received it. Then if anyone claims they weren't paid, you will have proof that they were.
- Create tip envelopes - If you plan on tipping anyone, such as the banquet captain, wait staff, DJ, or officiant, prepare envelopes with their names and insert the correct amounts. Sealed envelopes are a lot safer than a stack of bills in someone's pocket!
- Bring extra cash just in case - You might want to give a gratuity to someone who you feel has gone above and beyond the call of duty.
- Drop your luggage off early - If you are staying overnight at a hotel after the reception, bring your bags the night before or have a friend or family member drop them off the morning of the wedding.
- Pack for your honeymoon early - Do it sooner rather than later. This way you don’t have to worry. In addition, make sure your passports and travel documents are in order.
- Pack properly for your destination wedding - Make a list of all the important things you need to bring and, if possible, pack them as carry-on. You might be able to pick up such necessities as drugstore items at your wedding destination, but don't assume so.
- Have wedding items in place before the big day - Have your wedding favors, toasting glasses, cake knife and server delivered to your wedding reception site a few days beforehand. For anything going to the ceremony site, designate a trusted friend or family member to get everything there before your wedding guests arrive.
Best Wedding Day Checklist - Your free wedding planning website for New Jersey weddings!
We offer beautifully Customized NJ Wedding Ceremonies and Affordable NJ Wedding Services, Wedding Music, Wedding Photography & Wedding Video, Tuxedos, Wedding Cakes, Wedding Invitations, Wedding Flowers, Limousines, Ice Sculptures, Chocolate Fountains, and so much more! FREE wedding planner, wedding vows & articles! If you are planning the Ultimate New Jersey Wedding of your dreams, you have come to the right place!
Wedding Checklist continued:
- Put your signature-drink recipes in writing Give a list to your bartender the day before, so he doesn't forget exactly what you want.
Have a discussion with your photographer Leave nothing to chance. Give him or her a list of people you'd like to have photographed together. Your photographer will probably get the obvious ones, but if you want a picture of everyone who flew in for your wedding, your sorority sisters or your new husband's coworkers, let your photographer know in advance.
Create a wedding-day photography schedule This is the best way to keep things moving smoothly. For example, if the bride, the bridesmaids and the bride's family are being photographed at 4:15 p.m., this means they need to be at the location at 4:00 p.m., fully dressed and made up. You don't want a bridesmaid thinking she can pull into the parking lot at 4:15 p.m. with rollers in her hair and her dress in a garment bag!
Hydrate your bouquets Have a vase of water ready for bouquets if it is hot and dry outside. Certain flowers, like hydrangea and lilies need water, so if you want your bouquet to live past the ceremony, don't let it get thirsty.
Wedding Day Checklist
- Figure out how to get your gown to your location If you and your bridesmaids expect to dress at your ceremony site, don't end up trying to fit large garment bags into one car along with you and your maids. If you have a plan in place, you'll avoid stress.
Make sure everyone knows when it's over Double-check the end time of your wedding with your venue, as well as the time it must be cleared out, and give this information to all vendors. This will prevent unexpected overtime fees.
Note: All prices in US Dollars
Mon - Sun 9am-8pm
Get Wedding Tips to Make Your Day Special! Sign Up for your FREE Newsletter now!
Read our Testimonials!
"Thank you so much for truly making our New Jersey wedding ceremony truly a dream come true!! It was so beautiful and touched so many!! We have a lot to thank you for! You are truly a special person! - Chris & Nicole Marra